Tales of the Scarecrow Tales of the Scarecrow

*sigh

Unfortunately, I was unable to watch the movie. It loaded 66% and then just sat there and did nothing.
You movie has had some good reviews so it dissapoints me that I cannot view it.

Meet Luther Lohr Meet Luther Lohr

Now there's a concept we can do without.

That movie sucked to be honest.
Alright for the portal I guess, since all the other portal content is shit anyway.
Try and draw your own graphics next time, instead of stealing them from elsewhere.

Inim responds:

You are my third review! you win NOTHING!

Work It! - Olskoo NES Work It! - Olskoo NES

yeah...........great

That was terrible.
Yet another pathetic animation using not original graphics to portray useless nonsense.
I really can't believe something this terrible is in the top50, as it is clearly unworthy of the position.

I gave 1 for the music, and a 1 for effort. This movie deserves nothing else I'm afraid.

Indiana Bones Trailer Indiana Bones Trailer

voice actors...why?

Why bother with voice actors, why don't you just use that monotoned voice that Mac's have?
As you have done with nearly all of your movies.

And something else I've been meaning to critisize, on ALL of your preloaders they are the same boring ass poobiscuit, with that always-remaining small dot located a bit above the A in LOADED.
Why is this dot there, and why don't you have more professionally designed preloaders?

I apologize for my bluntness.

What the hell is it?! What the hell is it?!

hehee

Your vote was worth 4.30 votes. The more experience points you have, the more your vote is worth!

You gave this entry a 1, raising its score to 1.56!

Nah, i actually gave it a 5 coz it was so damn unexpected, but it was still hell gay. dont get me wrong.

Mall Food - Burger Trauma Mall Food - Burger Trauma

Crazeee!!!

That was one of the BEST cartoons I've seen in awhile.
The superb smoothness and the classic pun was fantastic. This will be in the top 50 by the end of the week without a doubt.

Notable mention to the smoothness once again.
Gotta luv that smoothness.

Kinjo Kids "Strip 3" Kinjo Kids "Strip 3"

that was a joke..

Why was this given a section of its own on the title page? That wasn't even funny, the drawings were ok however.
I was expecting some comedy and laughs seeing though its advertised on the title page, but i was sadly disappointed.

Mac Attacks Windows Mac Attacks Windows

Heh

That wasn't the shittest thing I've seen. I don't know why you call it crap.
Sure it was small and nothing really to it, but the idea was a classic!
I loved it dude, clever idea.

>>>SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE: CHECK OUT MY MOVIES<<<<<

Dressup Handbags! Dressup Handbags!

...

Your a dickhead mate.

The Impossible Return The Impossible Return

Interesting...

That was an interesting movie.
No REAL use of animation or GOOD QUALITY graphics, but I liked the style, it's something I haven't seen before.
Overall, 7 for the style, but 0 for the lack of visually stunning graphics.

z3n responds:

The original goal for this was to showcase the audio from those historic innings. Flash was to be a tool to provide the listener with visual information, including the score, outs/strikes, who was up next, etc. I recognize that NG is a site that appeals to those who use flash as the primary form of entertainment, but in this case, I was only using flash a method for delivering the audio from that game with supplimental visual help.